[UPDATED} EverWeb version 3.1.7 Now Available!
Friday, 10 January 2020 22:35
Shortly after our original post was published, EverWeb version 3.1.7 was released on the EverWeb Discussion Forum in place of EverWeb version 3.1.6.
Fixes to be found in EverWeb version 3.1.6
- Fixes problems with some widgets that use background images. They were broken in 3.1
- Significant improvements to Responsive websites on older browsers
- Significant improvements to importing iWeb blog posts
- Undo after making a change to a Widget under Inspector->Widget Settings updates the widget properly and the Inspector
- Fixed Width blog post page improvements when using background colors
- On macOS Catalina you can once again drag multiple files from the Assets list at a time
- Internal improvements which should improve compatibility on Catalina
- Improvements to Google Fonts and blog posts
- Fixes for rollover underline for hyperlinks
- Text Section widget fixes when placed within a responsive row
- Simple Contact form can have letters with accents in labels
- Fixed an issue with full width Contact Form advanced Widgets
- Fixes some issues with EverWeb not recognizing that changed pages have been published (an issue introduced in EverWeb 3.1.5).
- Fixes a few other minor issues with the Inspector scroll bar
- Fixes minor issues with the Contact Form Advanced